Tonight was Belle's orientation for Kindergarten! It was mildly chaotic with so many 5 year olds and parents and siblings, but Belle did great going with one of the teachers from her track to do a craft while the parents got oriented. Lucia threw her arms around Isabelle before Belle headed off and said, "I gonna miss you!" Both survived. Isabelle wanted to go back with her teacher within 5 minutes of rejoining us in the auditorium. August 1 is coming soon enough!! I really like the school, the principal, and the teachers... fingers crossed she gets the same one she's already met and likes. (And who I've heard nothing but great things about!) I think she's ready - and have a feeling the adjustment is going to be harder on Lucia's end!
 |
| Sharing a chair with her buddy Evie before the program began. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment