MacGyver Mama

The girls and I went to the library this afternoon.  Lucia said she had to go potty.  We made it to the stall and on the potty, but her placement was off and she managed to get pee everywhere, soaking her undies and skirt.  So there we were in the stall.  And her clothes were wet.  And she wanted nothing to do with wet clothes.  So after checking in my purse for spare undies (they've been found there before!) and coming up empty handed, I figured I could take off the cami I had under my t-shirt and make it into a dress.  Just tied the straps up in back and voila!  Pretty cute!  So we proceeded on to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and the grocery store with Lucia in this outfit, sans undies.  She kept asking if she could keep the shirt now as her dress and put it in her drawer.

0 comments: